Mobility Scheme & Academic Offer
In order to be eligible, candidates
- Must be a national of one of the countries covered by the partnership (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico or Nicaragua)
- For the sandwich doctorate (exchange) and post-doc mobility, the home and host universities and the individual candidate must agree on the visit program that may include lectures, research activities and/or a training program.
- Must not have resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the EU countries
- Must not be beneficiaries of another Erasmus Mundus scholarship at the time of submitting their application to the partnership or during all the period of stay in Europe.
- Must have not been beneficiaries of another Erasmus Mundus scholarship for the same level of mobility.
- Must comply with the specific requirements of the European Country where they would like to spend the mobility period.
Please notice that no candidate can benefit from more than one mobility activity within the same project.
|Undergraduate (9 months)||
El Salvador, Guatemala,
|5 to 8|
|Undergraduate (6 months)||
|6 to 9|
|Doctorate (sandwich, 9 months)||All||6|
|Post-Doctoral (6 months)||All||5|
|Staff (3 months)||All||5|
Fellow Holders are exempted of personally paying any tuition or registration fee in the Host Institution and will be provided with Insurance. The mobility subsistence amount will be paid on a monthly basis and it is linked to the mobility level, see table.
|Monthly subsistence amounts|
|Doctorate (sandwich)||1.500 €|
Additionally, Scholarship Holders will be paid a round trip Economy-fair once for the complete mobility period. A maximun per millage distance applies, see table.
|Distance (km) ||Máximum fixed-amound rate|
The European Host Institutions, which act as Host Institutions, accept candidates for different mobility types. Please notice that the admission requirements may be different among the Host Institutions.
Click over the selected Institution to see the concrete offers and the requirements.
|undergraduate 6 or 9 months||Doctorate 9 months||Post-doctorate 6 months||staff 3 months|
Alternatively you may acces to the specific offer via these links